Volunteer Tour in Nepal
Nepal is rich country of nature and bio diversity.it is landlocked country. Nepal has so many various activities for travelers and one of those activities is volunteer trip in Nepal, working as volunteer work in rural part of Nepal is making something different life experiences in your life time weather there having your time with local people you can also be helped the people of remotest areas by your small distributing.Nepal is rich for cultural and natural wherever as you work in Every single places have own life story of Nepalese people. And language will be quite hard to understand for people from those areas but they can be more responded by their physical structure like by lapping. It is a only country where you can see one of the best hospitality and traditional. People are very friendly with nice heart we greeted our respected guests’ fir their supports and help as we need. Nepal Wide adventure has been leading the volunteer groups since 2008 and we have been doing really amazing work with every single group in Nepal, every year our groups would prefer for volunteering works doing as reconstruction schools, houses, paths, and gumba etc. we handle every group to make a something different work than before and make a remarkable memories on your holidays having your holidays with people from homeless or jobless in remotest areas of Nepal in Himalaya.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter