Upper Mustang Trek
Nepal is a country of Himalaya. In land of Himalaya there are many former Kingdoms. One of them is Mustang district. This area is most remote area of Nepal. Till now road is not constructed in this district. This area is very suitable for trekking as we get very less facilities and vehicles do not pass. People over here have their own tradition and culture. It is very unique. Exploring this will be interesting task. Our walk goes on undistributed and vast geographical land structure. Mustang district is very dry place. This feature gives title desert of Nepal. Very less amount of rainfall happens in a year.
Our starting point of upper mustang Trek is Pokhare. We reach by driving or flight. It is our own choice. In first days we have problem to walk. Walking for few days it will be our daily routine. Every step we take move to high altitude. We need to maintain temperature according to trekking experts. We spend our nights in local villages. We make interaction with local people. Here we have opportunity to explore local culture and tradition. In this way our trek is completed and we have mountain flight from Jomsom to Pokhara. This will give final touch for upper mustang trek.
Upper Mustang is long route to trek. our walk goes on difficult track. This trekking route is favorable in month of March, April, May, September, October, November, and December. If you want to trek in route of Upper Mustang, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom and 4hrs trek to Kagbeni 2900m/9512ft, Overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Chele 3100m/10168ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Shyangboche 3800m/12465ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Ghami 3510m/11510ft- 4hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Charang 3560m/11675ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Lo Mangthang(3850m/12628ft) 4rs, overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Explore the nearby the Lo manthang 3700m/12135ft- 5hrs Trek, overnight at lodge
Day 10:Trek to Drakmar 3800m/12465ft- 6hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Chele 3100m/10165ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Jomsom 2800m/9185ft- 6hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Jomsom – Pokhara 25 minute by flight transfer to hotel overnight at lodge.
Day 14: Pokhara – Kathmandu 7hrs by drive by bus, overnight at hotel.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 Nights tourist standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter