Tamang Heritage Trail Trek
Langtang Tamang heritage trail is popular homestay trekking route which touches heritage sites in Langtang region Nepal. Here surrounding is mastering. The journey follows through the breathtaking mountain and landscapes, alongside historically Tamang significant villages and culturally important heritage. While trekking next few days in this area along the Tamang villages, monasteries, and the beautiful lakes of Parvatikunda, Bhairavkunda and Dudhkunda, and culture and lifestyle of local people makes that your trip memorable and remarable.
The Tamang heritage trail begins from Syabrubesi (head quarter of Rasuwa district) is gate way and ending point of this trek. Our task is to make short round on area of tamang villages with rewarding landscape. The trek passes through Gatlang, Tatopani, Thuman, Timure, Briddim,Lama Hotel, Bamboo, Kyanjin gompa along the way. We will get opportunity to interaction with local people and culture. We will surely be impressed with pleasure and kindly behavior. In this area cultivation is rarely done. This trek is short and easy considering all the trekkers who really want to enjoy with these nature and magnificent views in Himalaya.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing. with tour guide, overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1470m-6 hrs by bus, overnight at lodge
Day 04: Trek to Gatlang Village 2238m-5hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 05: Trek to Tatopani village 2607m-5hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 06: Trek to Thuman village 2580m-6hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Bridhim village 2330m/7320ft 4 hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel 2400m/7870ft- 6hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Langatang village 3450m/11315ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa 3870m/12697ft- 4hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Rest or Side Trip to Kyanjing Ri 4950m/16236ft- 5hrs round trip, overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Lama Hotel- 5hrs walk,overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Trek to Syabrubeshi 1520m/4985ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu 6/7 hrs by local bus, overnight at lodge.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter