Tamang Heritage Trail Trek
Langtang Tamang heritage route is only route touches heritage sites in Langtang region. Here surrounding is mastering. It is helping to raise popularity of this place. Undistributed path designed in Lantang National Park provide us accelerating and challenging experience. We can observe birds and animals playing with nature. This route gifts us soaring waterfall, gumbas and monasteries. Panoramic views of golden dawn mountains i.e. Ganesh Himal, Naya Kanga, Dorje Lakpa and Gaurishankar, Yala Peak, Langtang Lirung etc can be observed. Combination of all these things gives us good impression. It makes our trek memorable for our life time.
Syabrubesi (head quarter of Rasuwa district) is gate way and end point of Langtang Tamang heritage trek. Our task is to make short round on area of tamang village. For this we need to settle in many villages. Some of them are Gatlang, Tatopani, Thuman, Lama Hotel, Bamboo, Kyanjin gompa etc. We make interaction with local people. We will surely be impressed with pleasure and kindly behavior. Here we have opportunity to explore local culture and tradition. In this area cultivation is rarely done. Most of people are engaged in Yak and Sheep rearing. Exploring all this, our trek is completed.
Langtang tamang heritage trek is long day trek. This route is in category of moderate type of trek. Trekking in this route is favorable in month of March, April, May, October, November and December. If you want to trek in this route, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing. with tour guide, overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1470m-6 hrs by bus, overnight at lodge
Day 04: Trek to Gatlang Village 2238m-5hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 05: Trek to Tatopani village 2607m-5hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 06: Trek to Thuman village 2580m-6hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Bridhim village 2330m/7320ft 4 hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel 2400m/7870ft- 6hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Langatang village 3450m/11315ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa 3870m/12697ft- 4hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Rest or Side Trip to Kyanjing Ri 4950m/16236ft- 5hrs round trip, overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Lama Hotel- 5hrs walk,overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Trek to Syabrubeshi 1520m/4985ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu 6/7 hrs by local bus, overnight at lodge.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter