Ruby Valley Trekking
Listening wilderness trek, you will obviously think it is difficult. Ruby valley route is very easy trek in being wilderness area. This route is newly searched. Since June 2012 it was made official. This credit goes to Trekking agency's association of Nepal. It was supported by Ganesh Himal tourism development committee. Ganes Himal in North west side of Kathmandu is main target of our trek. With this Langtang Himal and Manaslu Himal are included. Soaring waterfall of Ganga and Jamuna is very important. We are surrounded by attractive environment. We get full enjoyment trekking in ruby valley.
Syabrubesi is gate way of Ruby Valley. Just in five days our trek is completed. For five days we settle our night in Gatlang, Somdang, Tipling, Chalish and darkha villages. Most villages are of Tamang community. We can explore their local culture and tradition. Our first two day goes hard as we need to climb up hill. From the third day our trek goes easier. It will be very easy to walk down hill. Our surrounding is very beautiful. In this way our end point will be Dharka Phedi. We will drive back to Kathmandu. The last glimpses of Ganesh Himal from our bus will impress us so much.
Ruby valley is easy and short to walk. It is in category of moderate route. This route is favorable in month of February, March, April, September, October and November. If you want to trek in this route, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Drive Sybrubesi – 8-9 Hours Drive
Day 02: Trek to Gatlang Village
Day 03: Trek to Somdang
Day 04: Pasngsang pass
Day 05: trek to Chalish Gaon
Day 06: trek to khading gaon
Day 07: Trek to Jharlang
Day 08: Trek to Dundre Khola and drive to Besi Sahar
Day 09: Drive back Kathmandu
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter