Nar Phu Valley Trek
Nar-phu Valley Trek is one the best and challenging trekking route of Annapurna region, this trek offers a fascinating and beautiful landscape of Anapurna Himal. It opened in 2002, The Narphu valley will leads us to along the remote and exotic Tibetan villages of Nepal, where is highly basting Tibetan community and nice culture. During the trek, every visitors can be seen the marvelous and unexpected view of mountain from every different angles, these beautiful scene of the surrounding by mountains and green valley. The trail will lead us to land of Tibetan people through the Narphu valley trek which will be definitely interesting and memorable while trekking in your life time experience. This trek offers you to see wild animals and sheep and yak herding and farming. This trekking reason will be remained us to both of Tibetan and Nepalese traditional and nice history.
The Nar-Phu valley trekking begins from Syange following the trail of Annapurna circuit trek. We walk in to beautiful scenery through few passes high passes like Masokanto La (5099m), Kangla pass (5200m) and Tilicho pass (5230m) on to this unbeaten trail. There are various views of Himalayas and seeing breathtaking panoramic view mountains view makes you excellent trip in this area. The valley is trading route of Nepal to Tibet.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing with tour guide, overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Besisahar than Shyange( by local bus.
Day 04: Syange to Taal 5hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Taal to Koto manang 5/6 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Koto to Dharmasala 5/6 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Dharmasala to Kayang 5 hrs trek, overnight at loidge.
Day 08: Kayang to Phu village 5 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Phu valley rest day.
Day 10: Phu to Junam54/5 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Junam to Nar 4/5 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Explore around Nar Village
Day 14: Trek from Ngwal to Manang5/6 hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 15: Trek to Yak kharka 4050m13284ft- 4hrs.
Day 16: Trek to Throung phedi 4550m/12910ft.4hrs.
Day 17: Trek to Throng La 5416m/17764ft – Muktinath 3800m/12465ft- 9hrs.
Day 18: Trek to Jomsom 2760m- 5hrs.
Day 19: Early morning flight to Pokhara (820 m.)
Day 20: Pokhara – Kathmandu 7hrs by drive or 30minute flight.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-Besishar-Pokhara-Kathmandu by Delux bus.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter