Mera Peak Climbing
More than 5000 peaks made home in Nepal. Among many are restricted and very few are opened to climb. Mera peak (6461 m) is in highlighted list of climbing. In permitted peak it is 18th highest peak. Situated just 11 km south of Mt. Everest, it looks very tiny. But it is quite to climb. Giant ice ridge and rock are main obstacles in our climb. We need to have training of using climbing equipment like crampons and ice axe.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu than transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing including Swyambhunath, Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath and Kathmandu Durbar Square, overnight at Hotel and prepare for trip.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu and short trek to Puiyan, overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Pangom 5 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Nashi Dingma 4/5 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Chalem Kharka 5 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Acclimatisation day.
Day 08: Trek to Chunbu Kharka 4/5 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek into the Hinku valley near Kote, overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Tagnag 5/6 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Rest and acclimatization day and short hike, overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Khare 5/6 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Second rest and acclimatization day.
Day 14: Climb to Mera La
Day 15: Climb to High Camp, prepare the final climbing
Day 16: Climb to Mera Peak summit and trek back to Khare
Day 17: one day spare.
Day 18: Return to Kote 5/6 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 19: Trek to Thuli Kharka 6 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 20: Trek to Lukla, the last night in the Himalayan time for celebrate.
Day 21: Fly to Kathmandu,and transfer to the hotel. You have free time to explore Kathmandu and shoping for family friends etc.
Day 22: Departure from Kathmandu.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all ground transport private vehicle.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Transportation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide your guide.
- All necessary paper work Sagarmatha national park fee, climbing permit and TIMS card.
- 2 Nights tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu with twin bed sharing with your partner including breakfast.Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner before leaving Nepal.
✖Travel Insurance and any sort of rescue.
✖Personal Expense such as laundry, phone, internet etc.
✖All the soft and hard drinks.
✖Tips for guide, porter, driver etc.