Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek
Wilderness region have covered many areas of Nepal. Many hidden valleys are here. Some are explored and some are in research. Tsum valley is one of them hidden inside Manaslu region. This area is very beautiful. Just few years back this place was known to trekkers. Very less number of tourists has visited here. This place is grazing its strength slowly. Villages of this area are border of Tibet. We can see blinked Tibetan culture. We can explore about it. Our trek goes for 3 weeks. During this period we get real adventurous trek. It will be memorable for your life time.
Arughat is gate way and end point of Manaslu Tsum valley trek. We have short round of place and end at same place. Starting with zigzag trial, our walk fully will be on beautiful dense forest of liliguras (national flower), oak and pine. This route provides us different kinds of vegetation. It is home for many species of animals and birds. They can be found playing in nature. Since the area is newly searched we have limited lodges. If we are late we have to spend our night in tented camp. This will be amazing experience. In this format our trek is completed.
Manasalu Tsum valley trek is challenging to walk. We need to have experience of trekking. Trekking in this route is favorable in month of January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December. If you want to trek in this route, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day
Day 03: Drive By Local bus Kathnadu/Arughat 600m- 7hrs journey.
Day 04: Trek to Machhi Khola (1,000 m/3,280 Ft & 5-6 hrs), Overnight at lodge
Day 05: Trek to Jagat 1410m/3808ft- 6hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 06: Trek to Chisopani - 6hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 07: Trek to Chumling 2360m/7740ft- 6hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 08: Trek to Chhekang-Paro 3000m/3840ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 09: Trek to Nile 3,361m- 5 hrs. Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Trek to Mu Gompa 3700m/12136ft- 3hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Rest day at Mu Gompa to explore the local village and monastery.
Day 12: Trek to Rachen Gompa 3,240 m - 05 hours.
Day 13: Trek back to Chumling 2,386 m - 06 hours.
Day 14: Trek to Philim 1,590 m - 07 hours.
Day 15: Philim to Dovan - 06 hours.
Day 16: Trek to Soti Khola 7, 30 m - 05 hours..
Day 17: Drive to Kathmandu and to hotel-6 hrs
Day 18: departure.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter