Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek
Manaslu Tsum valley trek is an epic and challenging trekking destination in Nepal situated at Northern part of Nepal. While trekking to Manaslu Tsum valley you get an opportunity to explore the local people who are mostly from Tibetan origin speak unique dialect, and majestic view of Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal , Boudha Himalayan range, Manaslu range, Annapurna range etc. The trail literally, follows through the typical mountain villages, artistic chortens, mani walls made by thousands of little rocks and painting pray words. During the our walking in this valley we get unique experience of friendly Himalayan people , natural hot springs, varying climatic zones, flora and fauna and landscapes. This valley is well known as home of Gomba and monasteries.
The Manaslu Tsum valley trek starts from Arughat with 7/8 hours drive from historical city Kathmmandu, Arughat is a gate way of Manaslu region. Our journey follows Budi Gandaki River valley, starting with zigzag trekking trial, our walk fully will be on beautiful dense forest of liliguras (national flower), oak and pine. This route provides us different kinds of vegetation. It is home for many species of animals and birds. They can be found playing in nature. Since the area is newly searched we have limited lodges in Tsum valley area, while walking on this rich of diversity and culturally valley than make an ultimate adventure experience in Himalaya.
The beast season for this Trekking is March- May and September- November. Join with your local travel partner Nepal wide adventure to conquer this mountain together, We sure that trekking with us you will get fully satisfy with our expert trekking guides who care your safety and security during the trekking in Himalaya Nepal. Nepal wide adventure would be customized your trip itinerary according to your time setting and budget, please let us know your best time and budget for this trek.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day
Day 03: Drive By Local bus Kathnadu/Arughat 600m- 7hrs journey.
Day 04: Trek to Machhi Khola (1,000 m/3,280 Ft & 5-6 hrs), Overnight at lodge
Day 05: Trek to Jagat 1410m/3808ft- 6hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 06: Trek to Chisopani - 6hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 07: Trek to Chumling 2360m/7740ft- 6hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 08: Trek to Chhekang-Paro 3000m/3840ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 09: Trek to Nile 3,361m- 5 hrs. Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Trek to Mu Gompa 3700m/12136ft- 3hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Rest day at Mu Gompa to explore the local village and monastery.
Day 12: Trek to Rachen Gompa 3,240 m - 05 hours.
Day 13: Trek back to Chumling 2,386 m - 06 hours.
Day 14: Trek to Philim 1,590 m - 07 hours.
Day 15: Philim to Dovan - 06 hours.
Day 16: Trek to Soti Khola 7, 30 m - 05 hours..
Day 17: Drive to Kathmandu and to hotel-6 hrs
Day 18: departure.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter