Manaslu Circuit Trek
Wilderness region is divided in every part of Nepal. Manaslu circuit trek route is one of them. It is near area of Annapurna region. This place was prohibited before 1991 AD. From then it is running till now. It is newly designed route. So it is known by few numbers of trekkers. Its popularity is grazing slowly. Mt. Manaslu (8th number for height) is main attraction of our whole trek. To complete our trek we settle in many villages. Villages are very beautiful. The area is very rural. This creates suitability to trek. People have their own tradition and culture. Maximum follow Buddhism and Hinduism. Exploring about them will be very interesting.
The route of Manasalu circuit trek begins from Arughat. From the starting point we get uneasy narrow trial. In beginning day we may have problem to walk. Walking few days it will be habitual. Every step we take move to high altitude. Walking continuously we get problem of temperature. To maintain this we accumulate in some places. This all will be according to trekking experts. This is how our manaslu circuit trek is completed. Our end point is Besisahar. Returning back to Kathmandu will end our trek.
Manasalu Circuit trek is challenging route of Nepal. We get thrilling experience when we move to high land. Trekking in this route is favorable in month of January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December. If you want to trek in this route, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.
Day 02: By Local bus Kathnadu/Arughat 600m- 7hrs drive.
Day 03: Trek to Machhi Khola (1,000 m/3,280 Ft & 5-6hrs )
Day 04: Trek to Jagat (1,410 m/34169 Ft & 5-6hrs.)
Day 05: Trek to Deng (2120mm/5660ft & 6hrs.)
Day 06: Trek to Namrung(2660m/86,33 ft & 5hrs.)
Day 07: Trek to Samagaun (3530m/1670ft & 6hrs.)
Day 08: Aclimatization and rest day.
Day 09: Trek to Samdo (3,740 m/12,270 Ft &4hrs trek)
Day 10: Trek to Dharmsala (4,480 m/14,698 Ft &4-5hrs.)
Day 11: Trek Over Larkya La Pass (5,170 m) then descends to Bhimthang (3,890m/12,762ft & 8hrs)Day 12: Trek to Dharapani (1920 m & 5/6hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Dharapani (1920 m & 5/6hrs.
Day 13: Drive to Beshisahar 3hrs.
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu 7hrs by local bus.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter