Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu circuit trek is one of the most challenging trekking routes in Nepal, established in 1991 AD. However Manaslu Circuit Trek offers excellent combination Himalaya range along the border of Nepal and Tibet, increasingly rugged scenery and crossing the one of the most dramatic high pass the Larke- la (5100m) without the crowds. Manslu circuit trek is fascinating trekking destination for Geographically and culturally, While trekking with Nepal wide adventure in Manaslu region you will get a wonderful experience of Mt. Manaslu (8th highest peak in the world), the stunning tradition of Gurnung people, ancient monasteries and glorious Himalaya view of Annapurna range, glacial lakes and the living life style of Himalaya people which makes an absolutely amazing adventure in Himalaya.
The Manaslu circuit trek begins from Arughat with a scenic (6/7 hours) drive from Kathmandu and trail follows beautiful Manaslu valley through beautiful villages of Sotikhola, Machha Khola, Jagat, Low Gaun, Samagaun, Samdo, Dharmasala and passing the Larke la than we descent, next few days the trail will be connecting the Annapurna circuit trail and passing through the lower altitude forests with beautiful scenery along the way to Besishar.
This exciting trekking can be done in favorable months like March- may and September- November. Join us for this trip to make your trip remarkable and memorable once in life time with high professional team of Nepal wide adventure. Our provision is providing professionally expert guides to ensure your safety and security while trekking in Himalaya with us. We Nepal wide adventure customized the trip itinerary according to your time and budget, please feel free to ask us more regarding the trip.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.
Day 02: By Local bus Kathnadu/Arughat 600m- 7hrs drive.
Day 03: Trek to Machhi Khola (1,000 m/3,280 Ft & 5-6hrs )
Day 04: Trek to Jagat (1,410 m/34169 Ft & 5-6hrs.)
Day 05: Trek to Deng (2120mm/5660ft & 6hrs.)
Day 06: Trek to Namrung(2660m/86,33 ft & 5hrs.)
Day 07: Trek to Samagaun (3530m/1670ft & 6hrs.)
Day 08: Aclimatization and rest day.
Day 09: Trek to Samdo (3,740 m/12,270 Ft &4hrs trek)
Day 10: Trek to Dharmsala (4,480 m/14,698 Ft &4-5hrs.)
Day 11: Trek Over Larkya La Pass (5,170 m) then descends to Bhimthang (3,890m/12,762ft & 8hrs)Day 12: Trek to Dharapani (1920 m & 5/6hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Dharapani (1920 m & 5/6hrs.
Day 13: Drive to Beshisahar 3hrs.
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu 7hrs by local bus.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter