Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang valley is small and beautiful place. It is situated just 90 km north of Kathmandu. But the places are at high altitude. They are near to Tibet border. This place is known for snow capped mountains. This area is closest place to view beautiful glaciers just below snow capped mountains. Mount Langtang Lirung (7246 m) is main highlights of Langtang valley. With this we many glaciers are combined. Langtang valley is given the name of "the valley of glaciers trekking". Langtang valley trek is in category of easy route.
Syabrubesi (head quarter of Rasuwa district) is gate way and end point of Langtang valley trek. Our trek lasts for one week. Lama Hotel, Langtang Village and Kyanjin Gompa are our rest point. We spend our night here while going and returning. At first three days we just trek up hill. It will be a bit difficult. Our walk full goes on land covered by Langtang National park. Tserko Ri (main view point of langtang region) is our main destination. Achieving this we return back. We return through the same track. We are offered with the same things which we saw while going up.
Langtang valley is easy and short trek. In limited time this trek provides experience of trek in high land of Himalaya. This route is favorable in month of March, April, May, September, October, November and December. If you want to trek in this route, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft, overnight at lodge.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1470m-6 hrs by bus and overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel 2400m/7870ft- 6hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Langatang village 3450m/11315ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa 3870m/12697ft- 4hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Rest or Side Trip to Kyanjing Ri 4950m/16236ft- 5hrs round trip, overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel- 5hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Syabrubeshi 1520m/4985ft- 5hrs, overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu 6/7 hrs by local bus.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖Tips for guide and porter