Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
Different types of trek can be performed in Langtang region. The route of Langtang Gosaikunda is designed for holy trek. It is in Rasuwa district as surface of Langtang region. The track formed by Langtang National Park is our main walking path. The jungle area creates difficulty in walking. This gives us magical and thrilling experience. We can see diverse landscape. Our main destination of trek is Gosaikunda Lake (holy Lake of Nepal). All water passes from gorgeous natural spring water. Bathing in Gosaikunda Lake, our shrines are decreased. Till now it is followed said by our ancestors. Leaving this our main attractions are oldest monasteries, beautiful landscapes and local tribes. Combinations of all these things impress us so much. We get refreshed from our hang mind.
We start our Langtang Gosaikunda Lake trek from Syabrubesi (head quarter of Rasuwa district). In this area flight is not possible. Helicopter can be used instead of flight. For completing our trek we stay in many villages. Some are Lama Hotel, Langtang village, Kyanjin gompa, Thulo syabru, Goshaikunda etc. These all villages are influenced by Tibetan culture. Achieving our destination, Dhunche is our end point. Lastly we return back Kathmandu. Langtang Gosaikunda trek is popular route of Nepal. Mostly this area is influenced because of religious site. This trekking route is favorable in month of March, April, May, October, November and December. If you want to trek in this route, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1470m-6 hrs by bus, Overnight at lodge
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel 2400m/7870ft- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 05: Trek to Langatang village 3450m/11315ft- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 06: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa 3870m/12697ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 07: Rest or Side Trip to Kyanjing Ri 4950m/16236ft- 5hrs round trip, Overnight at lodge
Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 09: Trek to Syabru Village 2250m/7380ft- 6hr, Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Syabru Village to Chandanbari 3330m/10922ft- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Chandanbari to Lauribina 3920m/12857- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 12: Lauribina to Gosaikund 4320m/14169ft- 5hrs trek, Overnight at lodge
Day 13: Gosaikund to Chandanbari 3330m/10922ft- 5hrs trek, Overnight at lodge
Day 14: Chandanbari to Dhunche- 4hrs trek, Overnight at lodge
Day 15: Dhunche to Kathmandu- 6hrs drive, Overnoight at lodge
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-Syaprubesi-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter