Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
Langtang Gosaikunda trek is a wonderful trekking destination in Langtang region, this trek is very popular trekking route for holy Lake of Gosainkunda also well known as frozen lake lies on north part of Nepal. The Langtang Gosaikunda trek provides stunning mountains view of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Annapurna and it’s also a golden opportunity to explore the local culture of very friendly Tamang and Sherpa ethnic people and life style. The trail continue leads us towards through the beautiful Langtang Valley, shrine monasteries, lush forest and yak pasture than we reach Gosaikunda which is place of holly lakes with the perfectly landscape. Gosainkunda is place of Lake it’s a spiritual destination of pilgrimage for Buddhists and Hindus religious, where thousands of pilgrims visit during the full moon festival in every year August. After ascending onwards our journey with this an amazing place makes an ultimate and magical experience in life time.
Langtang Gosakunda trek starts from Syaprubesi with a scenic 7/8 hours drive from historic city Kathmandu. It’s a suitable moderate trekking destination in Langtang Region without challenging. Trail goes through the fascinating Tamang and Sherpa community villages with amazing dazzling mountains views and flora and fauna, passing many ancient monasteries, temples and typical villages along the way than we have final ascent to Lauribinayak Pass (4,609 m/15,121 Ft), than we go gradually down and up sometime, passing few villages on the way in Helambu region than finally we back to Kathmandu by bus from Chisopani.
Joining any of fantastic treks in Lantang region with Nepal wide adventure will surely and amazing and memorable trip. We Nepal wide adventure customized every trip according to your time and budget, please feel free to contact us about your interest.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1470m-6 hrs by bus, Overnight at lodge
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel 2400m/7870ft- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 05: Trek to Langatang village 3450m/11315ft- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 06: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa 3870m/12697ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 07: Rest or Side Trip to Kyanjing Ri 4950m/16236ft- 5hrs round trip, Overnight at lodge
Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 09: Trek to Syabru Village 2250m/7380ft- 6hr, Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Syabru Village to Chandanbari 3330m/10922ft- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Chandanbari to Lauribina 3920m/12857- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 12: Lauribina to Gosaikund 4320m/14169ft- 5hrs trek, Overnight at lodge
Day 13: Gosaikund to Chandanbari 3330m/10922ft- 5hrs trek, Overnight at lodge
Day 14: Chandanbari to Dhunche- 4hrs trek, Overnight at lodge
Day 15: Dhunche to Kathmandu- 6hrs drive, Overnoight at lodge
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-Syaprubesi-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter