Kopra Ridge Trek
Kopra Ridge Trek is one of the exotic short trekking routes in Annapurna region which is located away from very busier and crowded trails but provides same remarkable views of the Himalayas including excellent panoramic mountain views of Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, and Annapurna south, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Himchuli and many other peaks. And another main attraction of this trek is the holy Kaire Lake, which is a beautiful lake of these areas. This trek also includes one of the fabulous viewpoints Ghorepani Poon hill trek which is the greatest place to see a breathtaking sunrise view on the top of Himalaya. On this adventure you will definitely get a life changing experience while having a best time with local people with their absolutely amazing hospitality in mountains regions and you would be surprised getting an opportunity to explore the local culture and natural in Himalayas with our expert team. After having top of this trek than journey returns through the large Gurung village of Ghandruk along the way and journey crossed wonderful view of Machhapuchrhare.
The kopra Ridge excursion begins from beautiful city Pokhara after 6 hours scenic drive from Kathmandu, next day after 1 hour another scenic drive from Pokhara to Nayapul than officially trek starts from here than trail follows onwards beautiful Kaligandaki river valley through the Magar villages towards up hills. After Tadapani trail leads us to along the remotes area for few days while spending time with the local community lodges. This trip is very suitable for visitors who really wish to enjoy the delightful unique culture and amazing view of Annapurna and many others mountains as well as breathtaking landscape. The trip will be absolutely amazing while having your holidays on this heaven place at least once in life time. you also get an unique experience of the diversity of cultures, traditional villages with warm and friendly of Gurung and Magar people.
Join Kopra RidgeTrek with Nepal Wide Adventure, you will surely enjoy with incredible scenery with spectacular views of equally beautiful views of Himalayan ranges.
Day 01: upon arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara by tourist bus (7/8 hours).
Day 03: Pokhara to Nayapul by taxi (1hours drive) than 3 ¾ hours trek to Tikhedunga, overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2640m- 4/5 hours walk), overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Swanta (2270m-3/4 hours walk), overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Dhan Kharka (3020m-4/5 hours walk), overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Kopra Dada (3620m- 3/4 hours walk), overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Bayeli (4520m- 5/6 hours walk), overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Tadapani (2830m- 7/8 hours walk, overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara (4 hours walk than 1 hours drive), overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Drive back to kathamndu by Delux tourist bus (200km-7/8 hours drive), overnight at hotel.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 Nights tourist standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter