Kanchanjunga trek is suitable for all enthusiastic trekkers who are really looking for challenging trek in Nepal, Mt. Kanchanjunga is third world highest mountain on this planet.
this trek is lies on the Estern part of Nepal following this wildest trekking trails makes you fantastic journey with beautiful scenery of nature. This trek begins from Taplejung with exploring hilly settlements and finally we reach to North base camp of Kanchanjunga and see a majestic South Pole range, this place offers you stunning scenery, high alpine tropical jungle with colorful rhododendron in alpine Himalaya zone and spectacular view of Janu himal also local people known as Kumbkarna sleeping mountain, this is peaceful virgin treks of Nepal. Walking through the dense tropical forests with numerous flowers, typical Nepali houses and waterfalls these are main impressive of this trek and makes it more attractive, we are here to make your trip memorable and remarkable please join us at Nepal Wide Adventure your local partner.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmadu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Swyambhunath, Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath and Kathmandu Durbar), overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Biratnagar, transfer to Hotel
Day 04: Fly or drive to Taplejung than trek to Mitlung (920M / 3,018ft) 5/6 hrs trek.
Day 05: Trek to Chirwa (1,300M / 4,265ft) 4/5 hrs trek.
Day 06: Trek to Sekathum (1,650M / 5,413ft) 5 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Amjilossa (2,500M / 8,202ft) 4/5 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Gybala (2,750M / 9,002ft) 4/5 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Ghunsa (3,600M / 11,811ft) 5/6 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Acclimatisation day at Ghunsa (3,600M / 11,811), overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Kambachen (4,100M / 13,451ft) 5/6 hrs trekm, overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Acclimatisation and rest day at Kambachen (4,100M / 13,451ft) 4/5 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Trek to Lhonak (4,790M / 15,715ft) 5/6 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 14: Trek to Pangpema (5,140M) and Kanchenjunga North Base Camp (5,390M/17,683FT)
Day 15: Return to Ghunsa (3,600M / 11,811ft) 6/7 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 16: Trek back to Sele Le (4,290M/14,074) 5 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 17: Trek to Tseram (3,870M / 12,696ft) 6 hrs treks, overnight at lodge.
Day 18: Trek to Ramche (4,590M / 15,059ft) and return back to Tseram (3,870M / 12,696FT)
Day 19: Trek to Lamite Bhanjyang (3,300M / 10,826FT)
Day 20: Trek to Yamphudin (2,900M / 9,514 ft) 4/5 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 21: Rest day at Yamphudin
Day 22: Trek to Yangpang (1,010M / 3,314ft) 5/6 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 23: Trek to Thorpu (1,500M / 4,921ft) 5 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 24: Trek to Birtamod (350M / 1,148FT) 5/6 hrs trek, overnight at lodge.
Day 25: Drive to Bhadrapur and Fly to Kathmandu
Day 26: Rest day in Kathmandu, farewell dinner in the evening
Day 27: Departure
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter