Jomsom Muktinath Trekking
"Walking through the most beautiful typical local villages, visiting one of the beautiful pilgrimage place Hindu Temple and Buddhist monasteries and beautiful panorama view of mountains makes your trip absolutely amazing"
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is another wonderful short trekking destination in Annapurna region of Nepal which is situated at northern part of Nepal, this trek is one of the most classical trekking routes in Annapurna regions which provides magnificent view of Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri range. The trek leads us to the Kaligandaki Rivers (the deepest gorge in the world) valley up to the Kagbeni village after a scenic flight from Pokhara to Jomsom. Jomsom is gateway of Muktinath as well as Upper mustang valley treks. After 25 m delightful mountain flight than our beautiful trekking starts from here towards Kagbeni village where trails have engaged way up to Upper Mustang and Muktinath, next day our hiking goes towards Muktinath village which is most popular Buddhist and Hindu pilgrimage place of Nepal. Jomsom Muktinath trek reveals a spectacular diversity and culture of Nepal. This trek offers breathtaking encircling the giant Annapurna Himal embrace a wide range of Annapurna valley. Journey goes subtropical lush forest to high, dry landscape resembling Tibetan platu high mountains, as we reach Muktinath we visit 108 water sprouts taps. All of them pass from natural spring water every year thousands of pilgrimages come visit here; bathing over here decreases our shrines. after visiting an exciting Muktinath temple than we descend throught the Jomsom, Marpha, Tatopani (hot spring) , ghorepani, Tikhedunga, Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara. While trekking in this area you will get to know the rich of culture and diversity of Himalayan people and their life style with inspiring views of Snowcap Mountain as well as superb landscape along the way back.
Jomsom Muktinath trekking route is formed by Annapurna Conservation Area project of Nepal, considering as spectacular holly trip in Himalaya region with significant scenery, while joining the trip with Nepal wide adventure to accomplish your journey will be absolutely perfect journey ever. Our professional and commitment team dedicate focusing on tourism sector to ensure your safety and security during the trip with us.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara 850m/2788ft- 7hrs drive.
Day 03: Pokhara – Tikhedunga 1210m/3800ft- 4hrs Trek.
Day 04: Tikhedunga to Gorepani 2850m/9348ft- 6hrs Trek.
Day 05 :Gorepani to Tatopani (1200m/3940ft 4/5 hrs, early morning hike to Poon Hill (3,210 m/ 10,525 ft) ¾ hr,
Day 06: Tatopani to Ghasa (1,190 m/3,900 ft) – 5 hrs trek.
Day 07: Ghasa to Tukche(2,510 m/8,550 ft) – 5hrs trek
Day 08: Tukche to Kagbeni (2,900 m/9,500 ft) - 5 hrs trek
Day 09: Kagbeni to Muktinath (3,855 m/12,635ft) 3 hrs trek.
Day 10: Muktinath to Jomsom (2,720 m/8,915 ft) 5hrs trek.
Day 11: Early morning flight to Pokhara (820 m.)
Day 12: Pokhara – Kathmandu 7hrs by drive or 30minute flight.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 Nights tourist standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Pokhara- Jomsom flight
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter