Jomsom Muktinath Trekking
"Walking through the most beautiful typical local villages, visiting one of the beautiful pilgrimage place Hindu Temple and Buddhist monasteries and beautiful panorama view of mountains makes your trip absolutely amazing"
About Trip - There are divisions of trek in Annapurna region. The route of Jomsom Muktinath is designed for holy trek. It is in Mustang district and included as surface area of Annapurna region. This route is divided from Annapurna circuit trek. Our paths are formed by Annapurna Conservation Area. Our main destination of trek is Muktinath (holy pilgrimages of Buddhist and Hindus people). In Muktinath we can see 108 water sprouts. All of them pass from natural spring water. Bathing over here decreases our shrines. Till now it is followed said by our ancestors. Leaving this, deepest gorge of the world Kali Gandaki River is also included in our trek. Our main attractions are local tribes, oldest monasteries and beautiful landscapes.
Our starting point of Jomsom Muktinath Trek is Pokhare. We reach by driving or flight. It is our own choice. To reach our destination we settle in many villages. Ghorepani, Tadapani, Ghasa, Tukuche, Muktinath, Jomsom etc. are villages where we spend our night. We make interaction with local people. Here we have opportunity to explore local culture and tradition. In this way our trek is completed and we have mountain flight from Jomsom to Pokhara. This will give final touch in our trek.
Jomsom Muktinath trek is famous route of Nepal. Mostly this area is influenced because of religious site. This trekking route is favorable in month of November, December, January, February, March, April and May. If you want to trek in this route, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara 850m/2788ft- 7hrs drive.
Day 03: Pokhara – Tikhedunga 1210m/3800ft- 4hrs Trek.
Day 04: Tikhedunga to Gorepani 2850m/9348ft- 6hrs Trek.
Day 05 :Gorepani to Tatopani (1200m/3940ft 4/5 hrs, early morning hike to Poon Hill (3,210 m/ 10,525 ft) ¾ hr,
Day 06: Tatopani to Ghasa (1,190 m/3,900 ft) – 5 hrs trek.
Day 07: Ghasa to Tukche(2,510 m/8,550 ft) – 5hrs trek
Day 08: Tukche to Kagbeni (2,900 m/9,500 ft) - 5 hrs trek
Day 09: Kagbeni to Muktinath (3,855 m/12,635ft) 3 hrs trek.
Day 10: Muktinath to Jomsom (2,720 m/8,915 ft) 5hrs trek.
Day 11: Early morning flight to Pokhara (820 m.)
Day 12: Pokhara – Kathmandu 7hrs by drive or 30minute flight.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 Nights tourist standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter