Island Peak Climbing
More than 5000 peaks made home in Nepal. Among many are restricted and very few are opened to climb. Islands peak (6173m) is one opened to climb. It is known as Imja Tse. From Dingboche it just looks like an Island. This quality gives the name Island to this peak. Our walk goes very technical and challenging. These are the main problem of our route. It creates many obstacles. We walk through the main track of Chhuking Glacier. Famous route Lhotse Shar of Everest Region, Mt. Amadablam and Mt. Lotse are also included in our itinerary. Our climb is combined with many routes.
We start our island peak climb from Lukla and end at same point. Here we have early morning mountain flight. Its duration is 1 hr. In this time we are offered with spectacular views of giant mountain ranges. It is our first & last impression. At first we cross Everest base camp and Gokyo valley. Our walking distances are short. But ice wall, mixed rock path and narrow summit ridge takes our time. We are surrounded with full of natural beauties. Like this we reach to summits of Island peak. Like this our aim is fulfilled.
Island peak climb needs technique to climb. We need to have experience of trek. From this we get accelerating experience. Walking in this route is favorable in month of October, November, December, March, April and May. If you want to climb Island peak, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu/Lukla (2610m) and 3hrs trek to Phakding (2810m).
Day 04: Trek to Namche 3,450m/11,315ft- 6hrs.
Day 05: Rest and acclimatization.
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche 3,860m/12,677ft- 4/5hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 4,410m/14,485ft- 4/5hrs.
Day 08: Acclimatisation.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche 4,910m/16,105ft- 4hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorkshep 5,185m/17010ft- 4hrs.
Day 11: Hike to Kalapather 5,545m/18,187ft – Dingboche 4,410m/14,485ft- 4/5hrs.
Day 13: Chhukung to Island Peak Base camp (5,200 m/17,060 Ft & 3-4hrs)
Day 14: Base Camp to Summit and back to Base Camp then descend to Chhukung (5,600m/18,372ft & 9hrs)
Day 15: Chhukung to Namche Bazaar& 6-7hrs
Day 16: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800 m/9,186 Ft & 6-7hrs)
Day 17: Fly Lukla/Kathmandu 35minutes.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all ground transport private vehicle.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Transportation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide your guide.
- All necessary paper work Sagarmatha national park fee, climbing permit and TIMS card.
- 2 Nights tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu with twin bed sharing with your partner including breakfast.Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner before leaving Nepal.
✖Travel Insurance and any sort of rescue.
✖Personal Expense such as laundry, phone, internet etc.
✖All the soft and hard drinks.
✖Tips for guide, porter, driver etc.