Helambu Circuit Trek
In Langtang regions many routes can be created. Helambu circuit route is in next side of Langtang region and included in this. For new trekkers this destination is ideal. Our destinations are close to Kathmandu. And new thing is that it is at altitude very high. Our route of Helambu Circuit gifts us panoramic views of giant mountain ranges. Some Annapurna and Everest regions mountains are also included. Our walk goes on land of shivapuri national park. It is narrow path but the environment makes us easy to walk. Main attractions of our trek are Padma Sambhav holi cave, spring waterfall, natural beauties and Buddhist monastery.
We start our Helambu Circuit trek from Sundarijal. To contribute our trek we settle in many villages. Tarkegyang, Chisapani, Tharepati, Kutumsang etc are some of them. Here we communicate with Tamang Community People. Behaviors shown by people are very norm and kind. This impresses us so much. They live their life in very unique way. We keep good relationship with them. It will be very interesting to explore their living style, culture and tradition. Enjoying all these things we have a short round on Helambu area.
Helambu Circuit trek route is quite easy to walk. Our destinations are short and maximum trekkers fall in dilemma walking in this route. This route is favorable in month of March, April, May, September, October, November and December. If you want to trek in this route, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Chisopani 2300m/7545ft- 5hrs Trek.
Day 04: Trek to Gul bhanjyang 2200m/7215ft- 5hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Magnigoth 3300m/10825ft- 5hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Melamchigaun 2560m/8399ft- 5hrs.
Day 07: trek to Tarke Gyang 2580m/8465ft- 5hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Kakani 2400m/7872ft- 4hrs.
Day 09: Back to Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft- 7hrs.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter