Helambu Circuit Trek
Helambu Circuit trek is easy famous and closet trekking routes to Kathmandu.
It is truly an ideal trip for the trekkers who have short vacations and want to explore to combine both culture and scene, this trek provides stunning passes of cascading terraces, Tamang and Sherpa villages, Buddhist Gompas and the fantastic landscape with rice fields also the beautiful alpine valley meadows, rhododendron (The national flower of Nepal) and spectacular mountain views along the way. As we start this trek we walk up and down valley through the Sherpa and Tamang villages with outstanding Mountain View with breathtaking scenery, while trekking in this area you will be able to explore the unique untouched culture blend of Tamang and Hyolmo groups and it with views of magnificent Himalayas! This trek provides magnificent mountain views such as Langtang Lirung (7245m), Ganesh Himal (7405m), Dorje Lhakpa (6990m) and many more like small peaks of Langtang Himalayan range. Especially people from this area are Buddhists and people are friendly and very kind.
The Helambu Trek starts from Sundarijal, after short driving from Kathmandu.than enter in Shivapuri National Park and Continuing trek ascent up to the Chisopani, Kutumsang, Thadepati and Sermathang, the trek ends at the Melamchi Pul Bazar in the Helambu region. as following towards beautiful Tamang villages and Sherpa villages along the way provides such a amazing Himalayan view and number of splendid Buddhists monasteries along the way. Besides the amazing Himalayas and typical culture the trek offers flora and fauna as well as wild animal.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Chisopani 2300m/7545ft- 5hrs Trek.
Day 04: Trek to Gul bhanjyang 2200m/7215ft- 5hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Magnigoth 3300m/10825ft- 5hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Melamchigaun 2560m/8399ft- 5hrs.
Day 07: trek to Tarke Gyang 2580m/8465ft- 5hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Kakani 2400m/7872ft- 4hrs.
Day 09: Back to Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft- 7hrs.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter