Gokyo Lake Trek
Everest Gokyo lake trek is slight easier, less crowded and a beautiful, this trekking route is an alternative to an Everest Base Camp trek. This route is also eccentric traditional route of Everest base camp. This trip offers a splendid mountain views including top of the world Everest, this trek provides you the dramatic views of the northwest face of Everest, set amongst other giant peaks of Everest range along with the largest glaciers of the world Ngozumpa glaciers and Khumbu glacier. Most amazing and one of the beautiful Himalayan features of this trekking is the ice ridge between the Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m and Gyachung mountains, we can see view the beautiful lakes of Gokyo around the valley at the altitude of 4757m. The Gokyo Ri 5340m. Trekking to this region is considered as moderate and strenuous trekking of Nepal. The highest point of this trekking is 5360m at the peak of Gokyo.
The route of EBCTrek is combined route of Gokyo Valley, Everest Base Camp and mighty Chola Pass. Walking in this route is favorable in month of February, March, April, May, October and November. If you want to trek in route of EBC Chola Pass, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu/Lukla (2610m) and 3hrs trek to Phakding (2810m), Overnight at lodge
Day 04: Trek to Namche 3,450m/11,315ft- 6hrs. Overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Rest and acclimatization at Namche bazzar
Day 06: Trek to Dole (4,110m/13,152ft), 5/6 hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 07: Trek to Machhermo (4,470m/14,663ft) 4/5 hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo (4,800m/15,744ft) 3/4 hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 09: Visit Gokyo Ri (5,360m/17,586ft) – trek to Machhermo (4,470m/14,663ft) 6/7 hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Trek to Namche 3440m/11283ft 5/6 hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Trek to Lukla (2,880m/9,175ft) 4/5 hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 12: Fly back to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft), 35 min flight. Return to hotel. Rest of day free
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
- All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter