Ganesh Himal Trek
World 10th massif Annapurna standing at 8091 meter lies just north of the beautiful lake city valley Pokhara. First 8000 meter peak ever summated by a French expedition group led by Maurice Herzog in June 1950. Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the paradises for people who love to enjoy the flora and fauna as birds and animals are in abundance around the region. More than 450 species of birds, animals like the marten, languor, deer and the elusive snow leopard above 3000 meter lives in this beautiful area. Annapurna region known as Annapurna base camp trek 7 days, Sanctuary trek will takes you in the mountain lap of this beautiful, majestic and mind blowing mountain views of Annapurna l, Annapurna lll, holy Fishtail, Annapurna Fang known as Baraha Shikhar peak and Annapurna south 7219 meter. The journey start short drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and enter to this awe-inspiring sceneries ascend to Annapurna foothills through forested hilly region, terraced farming land, passing Gurung, Magar and Thakali villages such as Ulleri, Ghorepani and Ghandruk along the way getting Nepal majestic and magical vista as well spectacular panoramic sunrise view over the Dhaulagiri 8167 meter, Tukuche Peak and Annapurna ranges from Poon Hill 3210 meter. After few days we climb further into the alpine region and more rugged area with glaciers the magnificent mountains seems to be on touching distance. Upon reaching Machhapuchhare Base Camp 3700 meter (Fishtail) we will hike around two hours to unleash your dream at Annapurna Base Camp (4130m).Early in the morning just before sunrays heating on the top of Annapurna ranges gradually illuminate turning white top into orange color give s you a life time memory during your visit in Nepal.
Nepal base camp trek offer Reasonable Annapurna base camp trek cost and creative blog, map, moderate difficulty and beautiful distance after hot trekking breakfast start heading back to Chhomrong via Doban and Bamboo and take another downhill route via the village of Landruk to reach Australian camp and Kande where our private vehicle driven back to Pokhara Hotel.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1470m-6 hrs by bus.
Day 04: Trek to Gatlang Village 2430m-5hrs.
Day 05: trek to Somdang 3210m-5hrs.
Day 06: Pass the Passang dada (3815m) and trek to Tipling.
Day 07: Trek to Neber gaun 2220m-5hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Lapchet 1830m-4hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Khading 2020m-5hrrs.
Day 10: Trek to Dunchet 1500m-6hrs.
Day 11: Trek to Arughat 750m-4 hrs.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu 6/7 hrs.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter