Ganesh Himal Trek
Ganesh Himal trek is considering as one of the best home stay trekking route in Ganesh himal region situated at north- west part from Kathmandu which stands between the two most popular trekking destinations like Annapurna region and Manaslu region. This hidden valley offers to explore the unique Gurung and Tamang culture and life style of their community. This area is the core settlement of Tamang community in Nepal. the trekking leads us through the beautiful villages with wild as we hiking on up to the valley we get ultimate Himalaya experiences while walking through the traditional Tibetan monasteries with the landscapes, many walls along the way. The people are very friendly with amazing hospitality in Ganesh Himal region. Trekking to Ganesh himal is literally one of the best trekking destinations for nature lovers where you get a chance to stay with local people like your own home, fabulous local culture and tradition makes your trip amazing and life changing journey. Trekking in this area you get a good opportunity to cross the Magne Pass (3800m) to see the sunset and sunrise views, Magne pass is one of the best view points to catch the mountains view of Langtang Range, Annapurna range, Ganesh Himal and Manslu range. Crossing this wonderful land than our journey gradually goes down through the Tamang villages like Dunce and Arkhet Bazzar where the path engaged with Manaslu region than next day we take a vehicle back to Kathmandu.
The short and suitable trek you can be done throughout the year please Join with your local travel partner Nepal wide adventure to make it happens once in life time, We ensure that your safety and security while trekking with our expert team in Nepal Himalaya. We sure that trekking with us you will get fully satisfy with our expert trekking guides who care your safety and security during the trekking in Himalaya Nepal. Nepal wide adventure would be customized your trip itinerary according to your time setting and budget, please let us know your best time and budget for this trek.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1470m-6 hrs by bus.
Day 04: Trek to Gatlang Village 2430m-5hrs.
Day 05: trek to Somdang 3210m-5hrs.
Day 06: Pass the Passang dada (3815m) and trek to Tipling.
Day 07: Trek to Neber gaun 2220m-5hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Lapchet 1830m-4hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Khading 2020m-5hrrs.
Day 10: Trek to Dunchet 1500m-6hrs.
Day 11: Trek to Arughat 750m-4 hrs.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu 6/7 hrs.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-to-Kathmandu by local vehicle .
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter