Everest View Trek
Taking a scene flight from Kathmandu to Lukla it takes about 35 minutes fly from Kathmandu than you will be landing on Lukla airport which is well known as Tenzing Hillary airport (2642m/8668ft). This is the gate way to Everest base camp trek. Also this center is our beginning point for 5 days everest view trek. Everest view trek follows Everest base camp trail for 4 hours along the Dud kosi River and through the beautiful Sherpa villages around. First day we have very short hours to Phakding with beautiful scenery landscape. For next day we are heading to Namche bazzar which is one of the tourist hub places. there is everything available , Namche is the most important town of Khumbu region, also best view point center with so many activities, this place provides beautiful mountain views including Everest Thamserku,Khumbila, Khantega, Amadublam, Lhotse, Nuptse and many other on left side. Reaching to Khumjung village you can see unique and largest settlement of Sherpa village and this village offers to an authentic experiences of Sherpa culture and traditional and magnificent view of Himalayas, this village is very famous for yeti head. Visiting monastery at Khumjung we will see yeti head inside the Gumba, but please do not take photo inside the Gumba, particularly inside this monastery is not allowed to take any photos. This point is our ending point of our remarkable trip next day we retrace to Lukla and spend over night there and next morning we fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to Hotel Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla than Trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft0, 3/4 hrs. overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m/11,280 ft) 5/6 hrs. overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Rest day; explore Khumjung Sherpa village. Overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft) 7/8 hrs. overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
- All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter