Everest View Trek
Everest View trek is a most exciting trekking destination in Everest region walking through the historical Sherpa villages and green meadows with the breathtaking landscape. Everest view trek start with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. And trek starts towards along the Dudkosi River with beautiful dazzling views of Himalaya, lush forest, yak pasture, ancient monasteries, many walls, friendly Sherpa people and absolutely amazing hospitality. Everest view trek follows Everest base camp trek for couples of days, this is a very popular trekking destination in the world. Everest View trek, offers beautiful Himalaya views including mt. Everest the top of the world, Thamserku, Khumbila, Khantega, Amadublam, Lhotse, Nuptse and many surrounded peaks.
Short and sweet Everest view trek is a golden opportunity for any trekkers who love to explore the Himalaya including top of the world, unique Sherpa culture and beauty of nature. The starting and ending point of 5 days easy Everest view trek is Lukla. Trail goes through the Sherpa villages of Namche Bazzar, Khumjung, Khunde and trek back to Manjo and Lukla than we take a scenic flight back to Kathmandu. Everest view trek can be done through the year this is easy trekking destination comparing with any others. Join Everest view trek with Nepal Wide Adventure to make a trip remarkable and memorable, we Nepal wide adventure team offer the best trip with reasonable price. We also customized the trip itinerary according to your budget and time. Please share your interest with us.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to Hotel Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla than Trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft0, 3/4 hrs. overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m/11,280 ft) 5/6 hrs. overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Rest day; explore Khumjung Sherpa village. Overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft) 7/8 hrs. overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
- All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter