Everest Three Pass Trek
Everest three passes trek is one of the classic and challenging treks in Khumbu region, these trek is only for experienced trekkers looking for adventure without Everest region. Three pass is allowing the every visitors to reach Everest base camp, Renjo La, Cho La and Kongma La are inspiring.Three pass trek is also a circuit trek which is connecting all the major trekking paths in Khumbu area. It is all for the adventure lover to make memorable and remarkable on life. Everest three pass treks is best of option to chose for make an experiences in Himalayas, this trek can be ultimate option to spend your holidays with nice experiences in mountains the snowy ups and downs of the Himalayas. This trek joins an ultimate adventure of spectacular views as well as various culture rich traditional and old Buddhist monasteries of centuries and very friendly Sherpa people makes more pleasant this trip.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley Sightseeing, Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Phakding 2,670M- 4hrs Trek, Overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Namche 3,450M- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Rest day at Namche, Overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Thame 3,820M- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Marulung 4,210M- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Renjo La Pass 5,360M- 8hrs Trek, Overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Rest day in Gokyo.
Day 10: Hike to Gokyo RI than trek to Thangnak 4,700M- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Chola pass 5,420M to Dzongla 4830- 8hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Lobuche 4,910M- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Trek to Gorak shep 5,180M - Everest Base Camp- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 14: Trek to Lobuche 4,910M- 5hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek to Kongma La 5,535M – Dingboche 4,410M- 8hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 16: Trek to Tyangboche 3,865M- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 17: Trek to Namche 3,450M- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 18: Trek to Lukla 2,860M- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 19: Fly back to Kathmandu 35minute, Overnight at Hotel
Day 20: Departure
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
- All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter