Everest Three Pass Trek
Everest High pass trek is one of the classic adventure destinations in Khumbu region which takes us the most spectacular passes of Kongma La (5,535m), Cho-La (5,400m), Renjo La (5,300m), along with the epic view of Cho Oyu (8,201m), Everest (8,848m), Makalu (8,463m), Lhotse (8,516) and many other surrounded peaks. Everest high pass trek also combine with most popular routes of Everest Base Camp, Kala Patthar, Gokyo Valley (the frozen lake) lakes and majestic views, walking through the remotest valley of Nangpa La, Marlung, Thame valley and beautiful Sherpa settlements along the way, Observing the land of historical Sherpa people and the most spectacular mountain scenery in the world and thrilling adventure in Himalaya. This trek is one the most impressive vistas for the travelers who will never forget this experience in life time.
Everest high pass trek starts from Lukla with a scenic mountain flight from historic city Kathmandu; trail following Dudhkosi river valley passing through the Sherpa villages, lush forest, Buddhist monastery and yak pasture along the way which can be done with our expert field satffs, the best adventure ever. Everest high pass trek can be done on the best season of September - November and March- may, also it is blossoming period in mountain the lush forest look colorful blooming of rhododendron tress everywhere, the trek will be more pleasant with clear sky than we have a golden opportunity to explore the Himalayas, unique Sherpa culture and tradition as well as centuries of an old monasteries during the trip.
Making a successful trip with Nepal wide adventure would be purred experience in your life time, we Nepal wide adventure team would be much pleased to organize any of your great adventure according to your time and budget, we also customized itinerary as per wishes. Please inquiry us about your trip in Himalaya.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley Sightseeing, Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Phakding 2,670M- 4hrs Trek, Overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Namche 3,450M- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Rest day at Namche, Overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Thame 3,820M- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Marulung 4,210M- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Renjo La Pass 5,360M- 8hrs Trek, Overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Rest day in Gokyo.
Day 10: Hike to Gokyo RI than trek to Thangnak 4,700M- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Chola pass 5,420M to Dzongla 4830- 8hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Lobuche 4,910M- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Trek to Gorak shep 5,180M - Everest Base Camp- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 14: Trek to Lobuche 4,910M- 5hrs, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek to Kongma La 5,535M – Dingboche 4,410M- 8hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 16: Trek to Tyangboche 3,865M- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 17: Trek to Namche 3,450M- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 18: Trek to Lukla 2,860M- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge.
Day 19: Fly back to Kathmandu 35minute, Overnight at Hotel
Day 20: Departure
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
- All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter