Everest Panorama View Trek
Everest Panorama Trek is short tea house trek in Everest region. It is also known as Tengboche trek (an introductory short Everest hiking trip). This trek is very delightful. It gives fantasy in Everest region without overtiring themselves. We are offered panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Thamserku, Lhotse, Ama Dalam etc from refraining long hectic trials. This trek is the easiest way to view glory of Everest region. Our main destination is Thyanbuche Ri. It is best view point of Everest region. From here we can view glorious view of whole Everest region. This will be very impressive.
We start our Everest panorama trek from Lukla and end at same point. Here we have early morning mountain flight. Its duration is 1 hr. In this time we are offered with spectacular views of giant mountain ranges. It is our first & last impression. We walk to area of Khumbu region. Our destinations are Khumjung, Thyangboche, manjo etc. Here we spend our night and have interaction with local Sherpa community people. Their norm and pleasures behavior impresses us so much and interesting to explore about them. Like this our beautiful trek is completed. All the management of trek is done in very proper way.
Everest Panorama Trek is easy way to experience sheer beauty of Everest region. Walking in this route is favorable in month of March, April, September, October, November and December. If you want to trek in route of Everest Panorama route, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your lifetime.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseein.
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu/Lukla (2610m) and 3hrs trek to Phakding (2810m).
Day 04: Trek to Namche 3,450m/11,315ft- 6hrs.
Day 05: Rest and acclimatization
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche 3,860m/12,677ft- 4/5hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Khumjun/Khunde 3900m/12792ft- 5hrs.
Day 08: Tre kto Manju 2800m/9185ft- 5hrs Trek.
Day 09: Manju to Lukla 2800m/9185ft-5hrs Trek.
Day 10 : fly to kathmandu
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
- All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter