Everest Panorama View Trek
Everest panorama trek is literally one of the most rewarding trekking destinations in the world which commences from capital city Kathmandu with a majestic mountain flight to Lukla, Lukla is gateway of Everest region. The Everest Panorama trek follows to Dudkosi River valley in to Sagarmatha National park, gorgeous rhododendron flowers, Buddhist monastery, many walls and array of pine forests with flora and fauna, our trekking towards Namche Bazzar which is one of the most important town of Khumbu regions. Namche is well known as capital of Everest region where as you find many different kind of trading with verities of home product and Namche have many facilities providing banking services and quality trekking and climbing equipments gears.
In Namche Bazzar we basically take an acclimatization day for our trip, after having rest day in Namche than we hike towards our destination for next few days goes through the Tengboche which is well renowned monastery located at 4035m, the highest monastery in Khumbu region, Khumjung and Khunde villages which are well known as twin Sherpa village of khumbu region. The spot is absolutely amazing place to catch the view of Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7861m), Ama Dablam (6812m) Thamserku (6623m) and many more.
Everest Panorama trek is one of the sweet and short trekking destinations, who wish to have experience and explore the Himalayas in short period without challenging. This trek can be done throughout the year, while trekking with Nepal wide adventure will be surely an amazing trip in Himalaya. Join with your local travel partner to make your trip memorable and remarkable once in life time. We customize your trip itinerary according to your time and budget. Please Inquiry us for this trip.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft.Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseein.
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu/Lukla (2610m) and 3hrs trek to Phakding (2810m).
Day 04: Trek to Namche 3,450m/11,315ft- 6hrs.
Day 05: Rest and acclimatization
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche 3,860m/12,677ft- 4/5hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Khumjun/Khunde 3900m/12792ft- 5hrs.
Day 08: Tre kto Manju 2800m/9185ft- 5hrs Trek.
Day 09: Manju to Lukla 2800m/9185ft-5hrs Trek.
Day 10 : fly to kathmandu
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
- All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter