Everest Cho La Pass Trek
EBC Chola Pass Trek is packaged trek frequently organized by Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. EBC Chola Pass Trek is very famous in Everest region. This land is the home of legendary Sherpa people. Our trek leads us to foot hill of Mt Everest. We walk through mostly appreciated track of Dudh Koshi River. This is our main path to walk. Its main source is Gokyo Lake. We get full benefit of panoramic view of Gokyo Peak. Stunning view of Everest, Cho Oyu and Makalu can be seen. Ngozumpa Glacier, best view point Gokyo Ri and Kalapatthar are included.
Starting point of EBC Chola Pass Trek is Lukla. We pass many charming villages. Here we can enjoy cultural possessions. We are impressed with unparalleled panorama of Himalayas. In this way we cross Chola Pass. This pass is one of mighty pass among three. Mostly EBC Chola Pass route touches high altitude. This is world's most stunning topography. There is no doubt that it is challenging. We are gifted with most fulfilling experience in high land of Himalaya. EBC Chola pass trek is most adventurous route in Khumbu Region. EBC Chola Pass Trek gives you heart of mountains in background of Everest Region.
The route of EBC Chola Pass Trek is combined route of Gokyo Valley, Everest Base Camp and mighty Chola Pass. Walking in this route is favorable in month of February, March, April, May, October and November. If you want to trek in route of EBC Chola Pass, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing than overnight at hotel
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu/Lukla (2610m) and 3hrs trek to Phakding (2810m), Overnight at lodge
Day 04: Trek to Namche 3,450m/11,315ft- 6hrsm, Overnight at lodge
Day 05: Rest and acclimatization at Namche bazzar
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche 3,860m/12,677ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at kodge
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 4,410m/14,485ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Dingbuche
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche 4,910m/16,105ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorkshep 5,185m/17010ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Hike to Kalapather 5,545m/18,187ft – Pariche 4,250m/13,940ft- 5hrs, Overnight at Lodge
Day 12: Cross Chola pass (5368m) and trek to Thanga village (4800m) – 7/8 hrs walk, Overnight at lodge
Day 13: Trek to Gokyo (4800m) – 4 hrs walk, Overnight at lodge
Day 14: Gokyo Ri Excursion & Trek to Dole (4110m) – 7 hrs walkm Overnight at lodge
Day 15: Trek down to Namche – 5 hrs walk, Overnight at lodge
Day 16: Trek to Lukla 2,850m/9,350ft- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 17: Fly Lukla/Kathmandu 35minutes transfer to Hotel
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
- All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter