Everest Base Camp Trek
In appearance survey of mountain the name (Mt. Everest) was first spoken. It is highest peak of world. From telescope this peak was observed. Everest base camp trek is quarter trek of full Everest expedition. We will reach only up to Mt. Everest base camp. Everest region is situated at high altitude. The routes are challenging in comparison of other regions. Main point of Everest region is Solukhumbu district. This region is widely developed in sector of tourism. Here we have plenty of lodge with maximum facility. Management of the entire thing is conducted in very proper way.
Most of the gate way of Everest region trek is Lukla 2800 m. We need to start from Lukla. Starting from high altitude it will be difficult to walk. Our foot goes on top of some Rocky Mountains. Mostly Everest region is inhabitant of Sherpa people. They are fully influenced by Tibetan culture. It is so much interesting explore all about them. Our step goes on land covered by Sagarmatha National Park. Here geographical situations are undistributed and have vast diverse landscape. Lastly our end point will be Lukla. From here we have early morning mountain flight to Kathmandu. This will be very good conclusion of our trek.
The route of Everest Base camp is quite challenging to do. Walking in this route is favorable in month of March, April, September, October, November and December. If you want to trek in route of Everest Base Camp, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to Hotel Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide and Overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu/Lukla (2610m) and 3hrs trek to Phakding (2810m), Overnight at lodge
Day 04: Trek to Namche 3,450m/11,315ft- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 05: Rest and acclimatization at Namche bazzar
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche 3,860m/12,677ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 4,410m/14,485ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 08: Acclimatisation at Dingbuche
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche 4,910m/16,105ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorkshep 5,185m/17010ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Hike to Kalapather 5,545m/18,187ft – Pariche 4,250m/13,940ft- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 12: Trek to Namche 3,450/11,315 ft 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 13: Trek to Lukla 2,850m/9,350ft- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 14: Fly Lukla/Kathmandu 35minutes and transfer to Hotel Overnight at hotel
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
- All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter