Everest Base Camp Trek
- Land of the popular Sherpa ethnic people and exploring Sherpa villages
- Buddhist Monasteries, Chhortens and Mani walls along the way
- Beautiful alpine flora and Fauna in Khumbu region
- Wonderful Sherpa cultural experience
- Trek through spectacular scenery with brilliant panoramic Himalaya Mountains
- Amazing hike to Kala Patthar 5,545m for magnificent view of Everest, Lhotse etc
- The world’s deepest Khumbu glacier and Khumbu ice fall
- The world's highest Mt. Everest
- Everest base camp trek with spectacular scenery.
- walking through the heart of Sherpa country
Everest base camp trek is one of the most popular and spectacular trekking destination in the world, where you’d sure want to do it in a life time. it’s trek to just a base camp of world highest mountain; Which offers one of the world’s most spectacular mountain scenery, wonderful mountains view of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho-Oyu and Mt. Makalu which are six stunning mountains over the eight thousands meters high and many others surrounded picturesque views. Trekking in Everest region allows you to follow the footsteps of legendary Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Sir Edmund Hillary who successfully conquered the summit of Mt. Everest at 1953 A.D. Everest Base camp trek begins with a spectacular mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, our journey starts from Lukla which is settling inhabitant by Sherpa group people and trails goes along the Dud Kosi river valley passing by beaten path of higher elevations of Phakding and Namche Bazzar, Namche is a virtual staging point for trekkers with many facilities. As we hiking go on up through the dotted Sherpa villages crossing the some wonderful suspension bridges and lush forest provides an exotic trip with spectacular mountains views, we continually follow the traditional expedition route of Sherpa region in Khumbu valley towards trek leads us to the bustling villages of Tengbuche, Pangboche, Labuche, Gorkshep, Base camp, and an exciting hiking to Kalapather to see the even more closer Everest view and glorious sunrise view on the top of the Everest.
One of the most beautiful Journey to Everest Base camp starts from Lukla with a scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu. As we start walking through the beautiful valley provide us so many spectacular views when we walk at higher up valley. After Namche bazzar Making our ascent towards Tengbuche the home of the world’s most famous monastery, it is situated at 3900m above sea level this place is amazing for views, we can see such as glorious and preserve backdrop of Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam from this point. The trails will be continually leading us to close up the massive Khumbu ice fall. The journey to Everest base camp is literally filled with many more memorable and amazing experiences while Walking through the diverse landscape one of the most beguiling region in Everest with ultimate experience of amalgamation of Himalayan culture and tradition with magnificent mountain view of Mt Everest the highest mountain in the world, this trekking is absolutely amazing and sensational trekking experience in a life time.
The beast season for this Trekking is March- May and September- November. Join with your local travel partner Nepal wide adventure to conquer this mountain together, We sure that trekking with us you will get fully satisfy with our expert trekking guides who care your safety and security during the trekking in Himalaya Nepal. Nepal wide adventure would be customized your trip itinerary according to your time setting and budget, please let us know your best time and budget for this trek.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to Hotel Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide and Overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu/Lukla (2610m) and 3hrs trek to Phakding (2810m), Overnight at lodge
Day 04: Trek to Namche 3,450m/11,315ft- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 05: Rest and acclimatization at Namche bazzar
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche 3,860m/12,677ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 4,410m/14,485ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 08: Acclimatisation at Dingbuche
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche 4,910m/16,105ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorkshep 5,185m/17010ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Hike to Kalapather 5,545m/18,187ft – Pariche 4,250m/13,940ft- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 12: Trek to Namche 3,450/11,315 ft 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 13: Trek to Lukla 2,850m/9,350ft- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 14: Fly Lukla/Kathmandu 35minutes and transfer to Hotel Overnight at hotel
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
- All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter