Everest Base Camp Trek
"Walking to Everest base camp through the diverse landscape of the Everest region on the Sherpa settlements and monasteries along the way up to Base camp provides experiences of a life time, to accomplish the dream of standing experience face with world’s highest peak the Mount Everest (8848m)"
- Land of the popular Sherpa ethnic people and exploring Sherpa villages
- Buddhist Monasteries, Chhortens and Mani walls along the way
- Beautiful alpine flora and Fauna in Khumbu region
- We care your safety, comfort and satisfaction is our motto
- Wonderful Sherpa cultural experience
- Trek through spectacular scenery with brilliant panoramic Himalaya Mountains
- Amazing hike to Kala Patthar 5,545m for magnificent view of Everest, Lhotse etc
- The world’s deepest Khumbu glacier and Khumbu ice fall
- Breathtaking Everest view from Everest view hotel.
- Life changing Everest base camp trek.
About Trip - Everest base camp trek is one of the most popular and spectacular trekking destination in the world. This trek begins with a spectacular flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, then our journey starts from Lukla which is settling inhabitant by Sherpa group people we follow the traditional expedition route of Sherpa region in Khumbu valley onwards trek leads us to the bustling market of Namche Bazzar, alongside Imja Khola river to the high valley on the bottom of the Mt, Everest. This trio provides us many picturesque Sherpa villages and beautiful traditional of Sherpa people.
Most of the gate way of Everest region trek is Lukla 2800m. Journey will provide us so many spectacular views when we walk through the higher up valley. In day four after Namche Bazzar we reach to Tengbuche, the home of the world’s most famous monastery, it is situated at 3900m above sea level this place is amazing for views, we can see such as glorious and impressive backdrop of Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam from this point. Our journey will be started continued upwards along the Dudkosi River and through the Sherpa villages. This trek takes us close up the massive Khumbu icefall which leads up to the south Col and was the route taken on the first ascent of Everest. After accomplish our goal all the way to Everest base camp we have another spectacular hiking to Kalapather, Our foot goes on top of some Rocky Mountains to Hike there this point will afford our hard effort taken on with extraordinary of Nuptse, Everest and Lhotse, the best way to see a glorious sunrise on the top of the Himalaya. this trek allows us to enjoy an excellent moment to taking us in Himalaya and defiantly provide a unique insight in to land Of Sherpa and home of Everest a great experience in Himalaya.
Walking in this route is favorable in month of March, April, September, October, November and December. If you want to trek in route of Everest Base Camp, your local partner is here please joining us to make a life changing adventure with Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. Our provision of professionally expert team will always ready to lead your greatest adventure in Himalaya. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. We make your best trip. The moments with our team will be became an unforgettable memory in your life time.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to Hotel Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide and Overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Fly Kathmandu/Lukla (2610m) and 3hrs trek to Phakding (2810m), Overnight at lodge
Day 04: Trek to Namche 3,450m/11,315ft- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 05: Rest and acclimatization at Namche bazzar
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche 3,860m/12,677ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 4,410m/14,485ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 08: Acclimatisation at Dingbuche
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche 4,910m/16,105ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorkshep 5,185m/17010ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Hike to Kalapather 5,545m/18,187ft – Pariche 4,250m/13,940ft- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 12: Trek to Namche 3,450/11,315 ft 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 13: Trek to Lukla 2,850m/9,350ft- 6hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 14: Fly Lukla/Kathmandu 35minutes and transfer to Hotel Overnight at hotel
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop by car.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable English speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and guide.
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- 2 Nights tourist 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast and bed (BB)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) throughout the trek.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Porter service, 1 for 2 trekkers
- All the government and local taxes
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter