Annapurna Short Trek
"The short and sweet Annapurna short trek leads from the most beautiful city of Nepal Pokhara, upstream along the Modi River to the traditional farm villages of Gurung and Magar hill tribes with marvelous Mountain View of Annapurna range. This trekking is one of the most extra ordinary and highly praised trekking routes in the world for excellent views and stunning sunrise top of the Himalaya mountain range from Poon Hill a dramatic view point".
About Trip - This trek is short and suitable for anyone with limited time. This trip offers magnificent view with beautiful scenery and it can be walked at any time during the year. The highest point is Poon Hill, it is only 3,210m and offers 360o trans-Himalayan views and no chance of altitude problems.
This trek begins from Pokhara and ends in Pokhara, Pokhara is second big city of Nepal, a lake-city it is only takes about 6-7 hours by driving from Kathmandu on west. If you take airplane it will be very faster, it will be about 30 minutes from Kathmandu to Pokhara. From Pokhara 1½h drive through forested hills and farmland leads to Nayapul, the starting point of the trek.
This route is very easy, short and famous route of Nepal. Maximum trekkers fall in dilemma walking in this route. This route is favorable in month of February, March, April, October, November and December. If you want to trek in this route, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara 850m/2788ft- 7hrs by tourist bus.
Day 03: Pokhara – Tikhedunga 1510m/3810ft- 4hrs Trek.
Day 04: Tikhedunga – Gorepani 2750m/9348ft- 5/6hrs Trek.
Day 05: hike to Poon hill (3210m/9350ft) and trek to Tadapani (2520m/6395ft) 6/7 hrs.
Day 06: Tadapani – ghandruk-nayapul 4hrs Trek and 1.30hrs drive to pokhara.
Day 07: Pokhara – Kathmandu 7hrs by drive or 30minute flight.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 night accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter