Annapurna Short Trek
This trekking is one of the most extra ordinary and highly praised trekking routes in the world for excellent views and stunning sunrise top of the Himalaya mountain range from Poon Hill (3210m) a dramatic view point".
Annapurna short trek is a popular and suitable trekking destination with short period for anyone with Nepal wide adventure. Who love to explore the various culture and landscape in Himalaya, it offers magnificent view with beautiful scenery, and Annapurna short trek is an exciting and best journey to explore a varied cultural, landscapes and rural traditional farm villages. People in Annapurna region is inhabited by Gurung and Magar community. They are very friendly with nice hospitality. The trek starts with a scenic drive or flight to Pokhara and short drive to Nayapul, this is a starting and ending point of our trek. The trail leads us upstream the Modi River valley through the traditional farm villages with marvelous mountains view of Annapurna range along the way. As we ascend up to Poonhill 3,210m which offers the fascinating panoramic view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail and many other snowcap.
Our short and sweet trek initiates descend from Ghorepnai for next few days to passing through beautiful Gurung villages of Tadapani Ghandruk and Nayapul than we take a short drive to Pokhara than Kathmandu.
Annapurna short trekking can be done through the year which is a perfect destination for the people who are seeking to explore the Himalaya in Annapurna region. this is an easy trekking route in Annapurna region.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara 850m/2788ft- 7hrs by tourist bus.
Day 03: Pokhara – Tikhedunga 1510m/3810ft- 4hrs Trek.
Day 04: Tikhedunga – Gorepani 2750m/9348ft- 5/6hrs Trek.
Day 05: hike to Poon hill (3210m/9350ft) and trek to Tadapani (2520m/6395ft) 6/7 hrs.
Day 06: Tadapani – ghandruk-nayapul 4hrs Trek and 1.30hrs drive to pokhara.
Day 07: Pokhara – Kathmandu 7hrs by drive or 30minute flight.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 night accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter