Annapurna Circuit Trek
"Annapurna Circuit trek offers panoramic mountain views with beautiful landscape in every section, This is a classic trek in Nepal Himalayas, provides amazing scenery to explore a wide range of stunning views"
Annapurna circuit trek is one of the classic and most rewarding trekking routes in Nepal, offering more cultural variety and grand views of three major mountains Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, and Mt.Manaslu which is highest peaks over 8,000m, including many other peaks over 6000 meters snowcapped. This is a massif of Annapurna region and very wide range offers amazing Mountain View with more closely. It is a magical trekking route. The trail follows the Marsyangdi River valley to all way up to Throng La pass (5416m). The trek leads spectacular mountain views, high lakes, glacier view points, Buddhist pilgrimages age through the Himalayan settlements of Chame, Manang, Pisang, Yak Kharka and Throng Phedi before crossing famous pass to Thorung La pass (5416m) to Muktinath. As we cross Throng pass than we get down to Muktinath temple which is famous spiritual destination for Hindu and Buddhist followers and further down trek goes through the deepest gorge of Kali Gandaki River valley and pass charming villages.
Annapurna circuit trek start from Besisahar after 6 hours scenic driving from Kathmandu and end to Pokhara. This trek is a challenging trekking trail in Annapurna region of Nepal. However, that requires good fitness level of your health who really loves to explore the new places and conquering an ultimate high passes in Himalaya zone. Annapurna circuit is inhabitants by Gurung and Bhotes groups. While trekking with Nepal wide adventure in these beautiful areas you will be surely satisfied and generate a life time experience in Himalaya with diversity of the flora and fauna of the Himalaya region, Nepal Wide Adventure will surely customize you the suitable itinerary according to your desire and budget.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamdu 1350m/4428ft transfer to hotel Overnight in Hotel.
Day 02: Kathamandu valley Sightseeing with tour guide and Overnight in Hotel
Day 03: Drive to Kathmandu/Bulbule 840m/2755ft- 7hrs by Bus overnight in Hotel
Day 04: Trek to Dharapani 1900m/6230ft- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 05: Trek to Chame 2700m/8856ft 6/7 hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 06: Trek to Pissang 3310m/10856ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 07: Trek to Manang 3450m/11316ft- 5/6hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 08: Acclimatize Day at Manang village.
Day 09: Trek to Yak kharka 4050m/13284ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Trek to Throung phedi 4550m/12910ft.4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Trek to Throng La 5416m/17764ft – Muktinath 3800m/12465ft- 9hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 12: Trek to Jomsom 2760m- 5hrs, ovenright at lodge
Day 13: Drive to Beni/ pokhara 6/7 hrs by local bus, Overnight at lodge
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu 7hrs drive by tourist bus.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-Besishar-Pokhara-Kathmandu by Delux bus.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter