Annapurna Circuit Trek
Massif of Annapurna region is very wide. Many itineraries are made for this area. Annapurna round route is one of them. It is a magical trekking route. Since 1997 AD this route was authorized by Nepal Government. This route is designed focusing on foreign trekkers. Our main theme is crossing Thorong la Pass on rounding Annapurna area. This is the highest pass of Annapurna region. These create difficulty to walk on this route. Leaving this we get thrilling experience magical route. All these are possible only walking on route of Kali Gandaki (world's deepest river gorge). We need to walk between Dhaulagiri Annapurna I. We fully walk on lush green valleys.
Besisahar is the starting point of Annapurna Round trek. Our walk leads through many fascinating villages. We our self will be witness of most panoramic views of landscapes and snowcapped white Himalayas. In beginning days we get problem to walk on narrow zigzag trial. Walking continuously will be habitual to walk. Our every step leads us higher altitude. We need to be careful of temperature. We accumulate according to trekking expert. Like this we enjoy each moment of our trek. Finally we achieve our dream and we return back.
Annapurna Round Trek is challenging route of Nepal. The trekking route of Annapurna round trek is favorable in month of March, April, May, September, October, November, and December. If you want to trek in route of Annapurna Round, just have contact at Nepal Wide Adventure Pvt. Ltd. You will not have any fear and risk with our team. We make provision of professionally expert guides. Management of all documents and its verification are done by our team. Every things and steps are taken according to your wish. The moments with our team will be memorable for your life time.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamdu 1350m/4428ft transfer to hotel Overnight in Hotel.
Day 02: Kathamandu valley Sightseeing with tour guide and Overnight in Hotel
Day 03: Drive to Kathmandu/Bulbule 840m/2755ft- 7hrs by Bus overnight in Hotel
Day 04: Trek to Dharapani 1900m/6230ft- 5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 05: Trek to Chame 2700m/8856ft 6/7 hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 06: Trek to Pissang 3310m/10856ft- 4/5hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 07: Trek to Manang 3450m/11316ft- 5/6hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 08: Acclimatize Day at Manang village.
Day 09: Trek to Yak kharka 4050m/13284ft- 4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 10: Trek to Throung phedi 4550m/12910ft.4hrs, Overnight at lodge
Day 11: Trek to Throng La 5416m/17764ft – Muktinath 3800m/12465ft- 9hrs, overnight at lodge
Day 12: Trek to Jomsom 2760m- 5hrs, ovenright at lodge
Day 13: Drive to Beni/ pokhara 6/7 hrs by local bus, Overnight at lodge
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu 7hrs drive by tourist bus.
- International and domestic Airport pick-up and drop-off and all transportation by tourist bus & private vehicle in city.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks) during the trek in Himalaya.
- A highly experiences and knowledgeable english speaking guide and a porter.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance and transportation for porter and your guide.
- All required permits
- Accommodation 2 night standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Trekking equipment such as Sleeping bag, down jacket etc.. on return basic
- Exclusives First aids box.
- Kathmandu-Besishar-Pokhara-Kathmandu by Delux bus.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Fare-well Dinner at typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
✖ Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
✖ Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
✖ Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
✖ International airfare from and to Kathmandu
✖ Hot shower during the trek.
✖ Travel insurance
✖Tips for guide and porter